Adobe Acrobat (Macintosh)

Talk about Adobe Acrobat PDF reader (Macintosh only) 

Keywords Adobe, Acrobat, Macintosh, t, Uncheck, Checkboxes

Can't Uncheck Checkboxes

Adobe Acrobat (Macintosh) Forum Index -> Adobe Acrobat (Macintosh)

AuthorMessage
Brett_Thayer (A_T) adobeforums.com

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Can't Uncheck Checkboxes

I have a form designed for a client that has a series of check boxes. None of them are marked as "checked by default". However, Once I preview the form online and check a box I can not uncheck if I've made a mistake. What am I missing?

Acrobat 7.0.8

Thanks
Brett
MarkATS (A_T) adobeforums.com

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't Uncheck Checkboxes

are you sure it's a checkbox and not a radio button with the button style of 'check'?
Gil_Anspacher (A_T) adobeforums.com

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't Uncheck Checkboxes

I have done the same thing! I have a series of radio buttons as crosses and once I previewed the form and checked a radion button, i can not uncheck it! I do not want any buttons checked!

OK, I just got it... create a button to reset form fields, click it, then delete button and save form. How about a menu item: clear fields?
graffiti

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't Uncheck Checkboxes

How about a menu item: clear fields?

Probably because some folks that use radio buttons don't want you to have the option to clear fields and if they DID want you to have it, they would either use check boxes or have a reset button.
   Adobe Acrobat (Macintosh) Forum Index -> Adobe Acrobat (Macintosh)All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1